Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bogie-NN-v8: Could This Be the Holy Grail??

Hi all!

I have exciting news to announce. After I had all but given up on finding a profitable Expert Advisor I may have found what I've been looking for. The Bogie-NN-v8 EA was released on June 1st, 2008 by William Boatright. Boatright earned $55,000 for his second place finish in the 2007 Automated Trading Championship. Boatright is highly regarded as one of the leaders in the automated trading industry. He has created a number of commercial EA's; however, the new Bogie-NN-v8 has people talking like never before.

Now before you poo-poo this as another affiliate promotion, please note that this is NOT a Clickbank product with a hyped up sales page and annoying pop-ups. Don't believe me - check out the site: Bogie Enterprises or Bogie Blog .

Bogie-NN-v8 produced an actual return of 79.8% during the month of June 2008. Risk percentage can be custom set. I set mine to the moderate setting of 5%. This equates to a maximal drawdown of 13.55% and generated a return of 179% between 1/1/08 and 6/1/08 according to the manual.

I discovered this product yesterday and had it running on my live account by last night. I plan to do weekly updates on my LIVE account performance.

The cost of this EA is $49.50 per month. I decided to see if I could negotiate a discount for my blog visitors (it never hurts to ask). Boatright is offering a 20% discount to visitors of Craig's Money Making Blog through this link. Unfortunately this is only valid for new members. Note that you must purchase through my link or you will pay the normal $49.50/month. Do yourself a favor and check this out. I am super excited to update you on my performance.

Craig

PS. If you are interested in the performance of the Forex Tracer EA on my demo account, account equity is currently down 6.7% since the EA started running. I do plan to update the statement at some point but am in no rush since it's not performing.

No comments: