Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Blog Posts Actual Sports Betting Champ Results

Hello all!

I am writing a quick update to inform you that there is a new blog called My Betting Blog (www.mybettingblog.net) which is tracking the actual performance of Sports Betting Champ using my Betting System Maximizer. The results are posted after the completion of each series.

The blog was started on June 7th and shows an ROI of 8.83% after only two bets. It will definitely be interesting to see the actual results on a real account. I think it will turn some of the naysayers into believers.

As a side note, I released a free bonus Alternate Strategy for use with Sports Betting Champ. Members will have access to the strategy as well as the actual NBA/MLB result comparison between the traditional and alternate strategy. The new strategy showed a 19% ROI improvement over the traditional strategy during the current MLB season (through 6/5/08). I believe this bonus is easily worth the cost of the Betting System Maximizer alone.

Once again, apologies to my Forex visitors. This summer has been very busy so far and I haven't had time to test any new EA's. I will mention that somebody tried the Forex Autopilot on a one-hour chart over a multiple currencies with success (both long and short). I plan to test this strategy myself when I have time.

Enjoy the summer!

Craig

No comments: