Thursday, May 22, 2008

Free Betting System Maximizer Offer Expires 5/31/08

Well folks, all good things must come to an end. Some of the affiliates promoting my product are not happy that I am giving it away for free. It looks as though I need to set an expiration date for the offer. In order to keep everybody happy I am extending my free offer until the end of the month.

Over the past week I have given a number of memberships away to past buyers and a few new buyers of Sports Betting Champ. The offer was meant as a "thank you" to all of my blog visitors, old and new. I have gotten some great feedback regarding the Betting System Maximizer and am pleased with the response. People seem to feel that it's worth the $49.95 as I have had no refund requests from paid members and only positive comments.

All that being said, you still have until 5/31/2008 to claim your free Betting System Maximizer. Please read my last post to learn how to claim it. If you've been on the fence as whether to buy Sports Betting Champ, now is the time. 5/31 is the last day you'll be able to receive my $49.95 Betting System Maximizer at no charge - no exceptions.

Remember, you need to have either purchased or purchase the Sports Betting Champ system through my blog link. Make sure that at the bottom of the credit card order page it says Affiliate=cwp1979. If it doesn't, delete cookies and go through my link again.

Cheers,
Craig

Click here for past Betting System Maximizer and Sports Betting Champ posts

P.S. I apologize to all of my Forex visitors. I have not had sufficient time to test any new Forex product recently due to the development and promotion of Betting System Maximizer. Rest assured I do plan to continue my search for a truely profitable autotrading system. Please check back often...

No comments: