Sunday, May 11, 2008

Instant Forex Profit System Testing 5/11/08

Happy Mothers Day! Hope you all remembered to call mom.

I've decided to discontinue my testing of the Forex Autopilot until a future version is released. The poor performance in a downtrend is obvious. Please see prior posts.

I finally got a chance to purchase and tinker around with the Instant Forex Profit System. The system is an .exe program. It is definitely simple and easy to use. In fact, the pure simplicity of it makes me suspect...or maybe it's genius? We shall see.

You basically find the high, low, and close for the past two weeks of whichever currency you choose. It claims to work best on GBPUSD and USDCHF because of their volatility. You input the 6 numbers, choose your currency, and click "Make Decision". The software instantly chooses a pending long and short position to take. Recommended S/L is 30 pips and T/P is 80 pips. I'm not sure what it uses to calculate but I assume that it's basically a hedge to pick up a trend. Trades are to be placed sometime between market open and Monday AM. If the long is triggered then the software gives you a figure to adjust your short. All trades are closed out manually close to market close. This could pose an issue for me since I'm at work when the market closes.

I'm always skeptical of hyped-up forex systems; however, I do enjoy testing them (on a demo account this time!). The cost of the Instant Forex Profit System is a one-time payment of $97 and is a Clickbank product which means that the 8-week money-back guarantee is sure to be honored.

I placed pending orders in EURUSD and GBPUSD currencies. If anybody else decides to purchase this software I would be pleased to share your results with everybody.

Best,
Craig

2 comments:

Jim said...

Keep us informed!

Craig said...

The 4 pending orders that I placed last week all closed at their stop-loss. I intend to test this product another week or more, depending on the results. Unfortunately I probably won't have an opportunity to place the Sunday night trades until May 31st. Results will be posted.