Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Triumphant Return of Craig's Money Making Blog

It's no coincidence that my last blog post was a couple short months before the birth of my second daughter. Two kids, advancing my career in banking, and everything else in life left me with little time to continue my pursuit of the holy grail of money making opportunities.

After over 3 years away from the blog I have a renewed interest in continuing my search. I discovered many new and interesting opportunities to review. This time around I plan to be more diligent with posting. My goal will be to review one new product each week and give weekly updates on the ongoing performance of previously reviewed products.

I am excited to take advantage of a form of social media that wasn't popular when I previously ran the blog: Twitter. I'll use Twitter to update my followers on new blog posts and product performance. I'll also be available for questions and comments. So please follow me @CraigsMoneyBlog.

Here are some products that I plan to review in the upcoming weeks and months:
  • Binary Options Bully - This appears to be a manual technical system for trading Forex - Foreign Exchange Currencies.  I like the fact that this is a manual system, not a trading bot, which means I don't need to pay for a private server.
  • Penny Stock Egghead - This product peaks my interest because I know the power of penny stocks. My brother-in-law turned $200 into over $10,000 in a year trading penny stocks. 
  • Get Cash for Surveys - I doubt this product is making anybody rich but I've always wondered if there was any truth to the claims that people make money simply filling out surveys. Heck, if I can make a car payment from taking surveys while watching TV I'll take it!
  • 100 Percent Winners -  This appears to be software that calculates baked in profits on wagers. This is not a matter of picking winners and losers, it uses arbitrage to calculate profitable scenarios between two different bookmakers.

I'm looking forward to sifting through the trash and treasure of money making opportunities. Let's make some money together!

No comments: